C: Shaquille O'Neal
SF: Scottie Pippen
PF: Theo Ratliff

Bench:

Jannero Pargo
Brian Shaw (re-sign)
Rick Fox
Stanislav Medvedenko
Dan Gadzuric (FA center from Milwaukee who played for UCLA)
Travis Best (FA PG from Miami)
Devean George

How about that for an imagination ? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
First of all, welcome back! Nice to see that you still have plenty of Laker love. There's not much of that flowing since you left.

I don't know about your proposed team though. Do you really think Phil would have a rookie playing the point? I think the Lakers should focus on getting a better supporting cast for Shaq and Kobe. If the Lakers want to win, they'll need to shell out some money for some "real" players. I'd do something like this:

STARTERS:
PG Earl Boykins (free agent)
SG Kobe Bryant
SF Devean George
PF Tyronne Hill (free agent)
C Shaq O'Neal

BENCH:
Jon Barry (free agent)
Rick Fox
Raja Bell (free agent)
Slav Medvedenko
Kareem Rush
Mark Madsen (re-sign)

Screw the luxury tax! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by Chi159:
<STRONG>Shaolin- You seriously want to see your Raptors take a chance on Pavel Podkolzine? While he’s got a lot of upside and talent, the guy is unproven and incredibly raw. Would Raptor fans be willing to wait a few years for Pavel to develop? Somehow, I seriously doubt that.</STRONG>
Well, there aren't too many options out there. The other two big men the Raptors could draft are Chris Bosh and Chris Kaman. Bosh needs to put on some more weight and I've heard that Kaman has been performing bad in workouts. They could also go after point guard TJ Ford, but this year's draft seems to be deep at PG, so the Raps could always get one in the 2nd round.

[ 06-17-2003: Message edited Shaolin ]