View Single Post
Old 02-26-2010, 06:34 AM
bknicole
New Fan

My Favourite Quotes:

Supernatural:

Dean: Alright, you know what? That's it! This is about Jessica, isn't it? You think that's your dirty little secret? That you killed her somehow? Sam, this has got to stop, man. I mean the nightmares and... and calling her name out in the middle of the night. It's gonna kill you. Now listen to me, it wasn't your fault. If you want to blame something, then blame the thing that killed her. Alright, why don't you take a swing at me? I'm the one who dragged you away from her in the first place.

Dean: Well, so you lie to them?
Sam: No, I just don't tell them... everything.
Dean: Yeah, that's called lying.

Dean: Hey Sam, who do you think is a hotter psychic? Patricia Arquette, Jennifer Love Hewitt, or you?

Kat: So, how do you guys know about all this ghost stuff?
Sam: It's kind of our job.
Kat: Why would anyone want a job like that?
Sam: I had a crappy guidance counselor.

Sam (to Jo): (sing-song) My daddy shot your daddy in the head.

Dean: My roommate didn't say much, how's yours?
Sam: Just keeps staring at me... in a way that makes me really uneasy.
Dean: Sounds like you're making new friends.

Sam: You heard it on the yard?
Dean: Yeah.
Sam: Dean, does it bother you at all how easily you seem to fit in here?
Dean: No, not really. --> Best Quote from the whole Epsiode...

Sam: I lost my shoe.

Sam: Dude, where are you going? That was our hotel.
Dean: Sam, I'm not going to make a left hand turn into on coming traffic. I'm not suicidal. Did I just say that? That's kind of weird.

Sam: What are you doing waiting out here anyway?
Dean: Our room is on the fourth floor... That's high.

Dean: Us, right. And that Sam is exactly why our lives suck. I mean come on, we hunt monsters. What the hell? Normal people, they see a monster and they run, not us. No, no, no we search out things that want to kill us, yeah, huh, or eat us. You know who does that? Crazy people. We are insane.
(pause)
Dean: And then there's the bad diner food. And the skeevy motel rooms. And then the truck stop waitress with the bizarre rash. I mean who wants this life Sam? Huh? Seriously? I mean do you actually like being stuck in a car with me eight hours a day every day? I don't think so. I mean, I drive too fast and listen to the same five albums over and over and over again and... and... and I sing along and I know I'm annoying and I know that. And you, you're gassy. You eat half a burrito and you're toxic. I mean, you know what?

Vampire Diaries:
Damon: I didn't compel you in Atlanta because we were having fun. I wanted it to be real. I'm trusting you. Don't make me regret it.

Damon: Is she hot?
Jeremy: Yeah, but she can be weird.
Damon: Hot trumps hot

Elena: This is kidnapping.
Damon: That's a little mellodramatic, don't you think?

Stefan: They are people, Damon. She's not a puppet, she doesn't exist for your amusement, for you to feed on whenever you want to.
Damon: Sure she does. They all do. They're whatever I want them to be.

Damon: What's so special about this Bella girl? Edward's so whipped!
Caroline: You've gotta read the first book first. It won't make sense if you don't.
Damon: I miss Anne Rice. She was so on it

Gossip Girl:

Dan: I don't read Gossip Girl. That's for chicks.

Gossip Girl: And who am I? That's one secret I'll never tell ... You know you love me. XOXO, Gossip Girl

Georgina: So you're just going to go back to Serena like nothing happened and just leave me all alone?
Blair: Oh, you're not alone Georgina. I'm here now. And I brought some people who really really want to see you. I think you remember your parents.

Georgina: At least I lasted longer than Lohan!

Blair: (to Georgina) Haven't you heard? I'm the crazy bitch around here.
bknicole is offline   Reply With Quote