View Single Post
Old 05-01-2005, 02:29 PM
Pace & Jo
Absolute Fan

Episode Discussion # 406- "Great Xpectations"

The Official Dawson's Creek Board Rewatch Thread

"Great Xpectations" ~ 4x06

Synopsis:
Despite having achieved her life's dream by gaining early acceptance to prestigious Harvard University, Andie doesn't feel elated. While many of her friends have not even begun the application process, Andie just can't seem to truly enjoy this hard-earned prize. Upon learning that an underground rave has been planned just in time for her to celebrate this monumental achievement, she hopes that a new experience might help her reignite feelings numbed by anti-depressants. She experiments with a dangerous drug, with serious consequences.

Meanwhile, Dawson learns the happy news that his parents are keeping their unborn child, and he decides to join in the celebration at Gretchen's insistence. Things get a bit awkward when Gretchen invites Joey and Pacey along.

We would like to invite everyone to participate in our re-watch, be it first-time
viewer or long-time fan. This is our opportunity to relive the Dawson's Creek days and to
discuss our favorite moments, things we would like to change or maybe totally new
things we never noticed before. We will watch one episode every two weeks. Due to our different time-zones we decided to not name an exact
time and date, so everyone can decide for themselves when they watch the episode.
We will update this thread every second Friday, when we start a new episode, so all discussion
can take place in here too. Have Fun!

Synopsis posted by Pace & Jo

Angel- I love you. I try not to, but I can't stop. Buffy- Me, me, too. I can't either.

Last edited by ChristinaL80; 05-27-2017 at 06:03 PM
Pace & Jo is offline   Reply With Quote