View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 06:58 PM
Vivian24
New Fan

Hello guys!
thanks for the warm welcome and the nice words about my English. You're all very nice.

Andrea and Mario! With me we are half of Mercosur here!! I have been in Argentina and Brazil (specially Rio Grande do Sul!!!) , both very beautiful. You are our brothers!!
Mario thanks for your suggestion, and yes, i have seen The Fall and Wonderfalls. The Fall is amazing. It's by far the most beautiful movie i've ever seen, every scene in Alexandria imagination it's fantastic. The colors, the music (Beethoven's Symphony No. 7), etc makes the movie a real master piece. The girl performance is great, and Lee...wow... takes your breath away.
And Wonderfalls, i have seen it in around 2004 or 2005, on Fox, and my favourite character was Aaron, so funny, sexy, and worried about his sister mental health. The best part of it, his obssesion with the cow creamer, Hilarious. And, he is an Atheistic theologian!!!! wich is so funny and wierd. When a start watching Pushing Daiseis, I did not recognize him!!! Ned is so sweet and shy and Aaron is complitly the opposite. But I love them both