View Single Post
Old 04-30-2005, 06:42 AM
mukooh
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudyC
Have you seen Waking Life? I haven't but apparently they have a cameo in that film.
hi....i saw 'waking life' when it was first released in a theater.....'waking life' was filmed in live action then animated with a mac computer......the film is about the meaning, perception, and reality of human existence.....it's reallly a good film......and if you love animation, as much as i do, then you might like it...
....the scene between jesse and celine in 'waking life' was taken from 'before sunrise' because it fits so well into 'waking life'....i can't remember the scene that well because it's been years since i've seen either film...but as i remeber it their talking about getting older and looking back on their lives and wondering if i was worth livinging...if it had meaning....

below is a movie picture postcard i picked up at the theater, when i saw it, that shows the scene were talking about....enjoy........

btw it's great to see that more and more people are starting to see this film now since it's release on dvd.....

mukooh is offline   Reply With Quote