View Single Post
Old 04-29-2005, 12:06 PM
madelen
Master Fan

OK, so I've seen almost the whole episode and I really liked what I saw.

About R/L...I'm a bit surprised that Logan wanted to commit. I seemed like a decision he made suddenly and didn't really think through (like Rory didn't think through the no-strings).

But then again he seemed really happy and excited about it, so maybe he is ready to commit.

I liked that Rory didn't seem jealous of the girl calling Logan or of the girl at the door (btw, loved Rory's comment: So the swedish flight attendant should be here any minute. ) Liked also that she wasn't angry at Logan or that she wasn't issuing an ultimatum. She just told him the truth that the no-strings didn't suit her. I wouldn't have liked it if she would've been whiny about it.

Loved the boyfriend/girlfriend discussion Rory had with her mother. Rory seemed kinda cocky (is that the right word?). Liked the head-kiss she gave Lorelai.

Also liked the interaction between Logan and his sister. Seemed like they were really close. Nice to see Logan defending her at dinner. Honor is probably the only likable member of the Huntzberger family. Logan's father seemed OK, but I was wondering a bit about his intentions when he offered the internship to Rory...

And one thing more. Paris is pre-med? What happened to her journalist career?

Whoa. Long post.