View Single Post
Old 02-13-2010, 01:37 PM
iKi
Passionate Fan

My pleasure!! yeah, I was so happy!!
I wish they had some time to explain more about him, specially why he decided to kidnap Claire by his own? Yeah well you can say, he was just mentally disturbed But I don't believe so, and I got the feeling that this part of the series mysteries will remain unsolved, the pregnancy stuff, and why he kinda took justice by his own, what did he pursue? and it will suck not to know!!!

Too many answers left to be given, maybe it was mere investigation insctinct or he was helping Claire and the baby or he wanted it to be possible: pregnant women not to dye, procreating on the Island.

And I never cared he was a murderer, I didn't see him like that, if you make a list:
how many beloved losties and beloved others have killed someone, and how many have not?
List of those who have no blood in their hands is a lot shorter!!!

I loved his smile and charming manners, which were most the time (flashbacks) except when he showed his darkest side and inner brutality An I even though, I did enjoy him A LOT!

Just a little bit more of Ethan before the end, just a little bit (or not so little...) would be cool, would be nice!!

Auuu that was intense!!! I really needed to talk about him!!

Last edited by iKi; 02-13-2010 at 01:43 PM