Thread: Kingdom Hearts
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2005, 08:56 AM
BatmansGrl
Part-Time Fan

I was just on kingdom hearts.net and i saw this new news about kH2...i copied and pasted

"Square-Enix has officially announced in a press release that Kingdom Hearts 2 will be in their E3 lineup when it is presented at E3 during the weekend of May 18-May 20.

The following is what was said in regards to Kingdom Hearts 2 in the press release:

KINGDOM HEARTS II for the PlayStation®2 follows Sora, Donald, and Goofy on their continuing quest to find their friends and King Mickey. Haley Joel Osment (Secondhand Lions, The Sixth Sense) reprises his role as the main character Sora and is joined by Ming-Na (ER, Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within) who voices Mulan and James Woods (Be Cool) who returns as the villain Hades, along with a slew of soon to be announced celebrity voices. It has been a year since the events of KINGDOM HEARTS CHAIN OF MEMORIES. The story begins in Twilight Town, a quiet burg nestled between night and day. Sora and friends are joined by a vibrant new cast of characters, including the king himself! In the effort to help Mulan and stop the villain Hades' devious plots, they will encounter countless dangers both familiar and brand-new. The release date for KINGDOM HEARTS II will be announced at a later date. This title has not yet been rated by the ESRB."

I dont know if everyone knew that info already or not

Kingdom Hearts:Chain Of Memories is a prequel to KH2, it gives the Kingdom Hearts gamer a lot of in-depth information for the sequel while featuring a new type of battling system.

...Hold me, Whatever lies beyond this morning, Is a little later on, Regardless of warnings the future doesn't scare me at all, Nothing's like before...Utada Hikaru