View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 05:25 AM
o'connell82
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Josh Holloway: 'I was like a recluse'
Josh Holloway has said that his life has been transformed since he was cast in Lost.

The actor, who has played Sawyer since the show began, told Stylist that he initially struggled with being famous.

Holloway said: "Getting to grips with fame has been an ordeal for me. I don't like attention on me. Like anybody, it makes you self-conscious if someone's looking at you all the time, everywhere you go.

"It's impossible not to feel a bit aware. So I became like a recluse, I was stuck in my house for the first year. Not totally, but you just kind of stay away.

"So that took a while to get used to but now I'm okay with it most of the time. I think I've probably grown past it."

Of the massive effect of the show on his life, he added: "I think it's inevitable if you're open to life and what it can do, and I am. Or I try to be. So it's been a huge change.

"Thankfully, my wife Yessica has been with me throughout and that has made it easier. I asked her to marry me the year we made the pilot for Lost, and we'd been together a long time before that."
Showbiz - News - Josh Holloway: 'I was like a recluse' - Digital Spy

'Jerry, can you please be quiet? I can't hear myself not talking to Andy'. (April/Parks & Rec)