View Single Post
Old 12-07-2003, 09:24 PM
CrabbyCancer69
Master Fan

I think that sadly, we've outgrown them too [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Everyday or week one of us has something new come into our lives and whether we want to admit it or not we're getting on with our lives. We congregate here on this board on a daily basis because we have made genuine good friends on this board [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] And we don't want to let that go, so *Nsync keeps us together that way.

I don't think Justin is willing to give up the stardom that's he's accomplished on his own, he knows he made it on his own and is successful, why would he go back to sharing the limelight with 4 other guys again? He is a co*ky SOB [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

JC just started his small club touring this month and with the upcoming release of his CD, he's doing his own thing too, and if it's a hit well then great for him [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] He deserves is just as much as anyone does. Joey should stick to acting, Lance should get into producing or the more business side of it all and Chris...well I honestly have no clue what Chris should do [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Get married and start a family already!

[ 12-07-2003: Message edited CrabbyCancer69 ]