View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 06:37 PM
rcerione
Supreme Fan

Josh Holloway Reflects On His Time On Lost

It is Josh Holloway’s last season on Lost and now that he’s almost done with filming the show Parade magazine had a chance to sit down with him and talk to him about it. Here are the highlights:

On not expecting Sawyer to live this long: “When I read the pilot, I was like, ‘This guy’s such an ass—. I gotta figure out how to stay alive.’ As a matter of fact, I remember telling my wife when we moved to Hawaii to start production, ‘Don’t throw away those boxes, because unless he’s got another dimension, Sawyer is going to be killed quickly.’”

On his personal journey: “What can I say? My God, I’ve had so many life-changing experiences since the show has begun. I’ve gotten married. I’ve got my first home. We have a beautiful baby daughter. I finally feel validated as an actor. It’s just been quite a phenomenal journey.”

On his secret pleasure: “I like it when we do group scenes. If you position yourself just right, you’re not on camera that much and you get to just cut up and have fun most of the time. I’ve become quite an artist at positioning myself where I’m mostly just having fun on the set all day. I loved it when I got shot and was unconscious for, like, half a season because I was getting carried everywhere.”

We will miss him so much.

Knocked Up Celebs Blog Archive Josh Holloway Reflects On His Time On Lost