View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 08:19 PM
redrose13
Elite Fan

Wonderful words about Josh

Quote:
I love working with Josh. He and I came completely full circle. When we first started working together we were both like, Huh. There was no chemistry and no nothing. But because both of our characters were so happy together, we just started connecting.

And now you know he plays the guitar beautifully, he brings music in, and we sit there and we sing together, and it's really fun and I enjoy him so much. And he's a new dad and so happy and so flushed with that great love and all of that stuff. I just find him to be so much fun. I enjoyed working with him. I didn't mind lying in his arms.

And being kissed by Josh Holloway? Not the worst thing in the world, I have to say, even if you are dying. Evangeline Lilly had told me he has lovely lips, and I thought, I'm sure that's true. But then he kissed me, and I thought, Well, he does! But really there's not one person who hasn't said he has lovely lips—obviously they're plain to see.

But I went home, because my husband also has lovely lips, and I go, "Josh Holloway has lovely lips!" and he goes, "How nice for you." [Laughs.] I am always surrounded by beautiful men, always, always, always. It's really funny to me that I'm married and I'm actually quite happy and I'm always surrounded by some of the most beautiful men you can imagine, but I think I do a remarkable job shouldering that burden.
[Laughs.]
-Liz Mitchell