View Single Post
Old 05-05-2004, 03:29 PM
master yoda167
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Krissy*:
<STRONG>Freebies are great! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I'm a 26 year old teenybopper. I already have one shirtless JT poster hanging in my room and I still want more! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Well I'm a 22(23 later this year...) year old teenybobber [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] And I wasn't a teenybobber when I was at the teenybobber age! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Oh yeah, freebies are so good, the salesguy asked me if I want a poster of him(Justin, not himself lol) and I was like "yeah, sure!" [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] and he was probably like"geez, get a life and grow up allready, what are you, 15" [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Well who wouldn't want more shirtless JT posters in their room?! I'd wallpaper my room with them, but somehow I feel my parents and visitors might not appreciate it that much [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden