View Single Post
Old 04-30-2003, 03:58 AM
*Stacy*
Fan Forum Hero

Found this on jjb. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[quote]I just received an e-mail from Gerri and she wants me to start spreading the word about JC's Fan Club everywhere. Everyone please sign up and if you can, please send this info along to any other Yahoo and MSN groups that you're a member of that supports JC and/or *NSYNC. And PLEASE POST WHERE YOU SENT IT TO OR E-MAIL ME (nsyncgirlique0@msn.com) because Gerri wants me to send her a list of people who were contacted so Darrel (who works in Marketing for the *NSYNC Fan Club) can contact people if neccessary. Thanks guys!

NOTE: ONLY e-mail me if you want to help spread the word. DO NOT e-mail me with your information to join. Send your information to join by following the instructions below.

Ok here's the info she sent me:

Quote:
-------------------------------------------------------
You're brought up a good point regarding the sign up for JC's mailing list. How would you feel about me leaving this one to you? Can you ask fans to e-mail us this information to nsyncfanclub@yourfanclubs.com

First and Last Name:
Address:
City:
State/Province:
Country
Zip/Postal Code
telephone (including area code):
e-mail address:
are they willing to be a fan club volunteer contact for their hometown?: (can be anywhere from a few minutes a week to more extensive volunteering........whatever their schedule permits etc.)

Probably the best place to post this information is on JC related websites that fans have created and in chat groups on Yahoo and MSN. I'd like a complete list of who you contacted (names/addresses/e-mail addresses/phone numbers etc.) and what their reaction to your request was. That way Darrell can keep in touch with them also from his marketing end of things. If you're OK with this and have the time I'll let him know that you're taking this on. If you're too busy, no problem........he can do it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------I just received an e-mail from Gerri and she wants me to start spreading the word about JC's Fan Club everywhere. Everyone please sign up and if you can, please send this info along to any other Yahoo and MSN groups that you're a member of that supports JC and/or *NSYNC. And PLEASE POST WHERE YOU SENT IT TO OR E-MAIL ME (nsyncgirlique0@msn.com) because Gerri wants me to send her a list of people who were contacted so Darrel (who works in Marketing for the *NSYNC Fan Club) can contact people if neccessary. Thanks guys!

NOTE: ONLY e-mail me if you want to help spread the word. DO NOT e-mail me with your information to join. Send your information to join by following the instructions below.

Ok here's the info she sent me:

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You're brought up a good point regarding the sign up for JC's mailing list. How would you feel about me leaving this one to you? Can you ask fans to e-mail us this information to nsyncfanclub@yourfanclubs.com

First and Last Name:
Address:
City:
State/Province:
Country
Zip/Postal Code
telephone (including area code):
e-mail address:
are they willing to be a fan club volunteer contact for their hometown?: (can be anywhere from a few minutes a week to more extensive volunteering........whatever their schedule permits etc.)

Probably the best place to post this information is on JC related websites that fans have created and in chat groups on Yahoo and MSN. I'd like a complete list of who you contacted (names/addresses/e-mail addresses/phone numbers etc.) and what their reaction to your request was. That way Darrell can keep in touch with them also from his marketing end of things. If you're OK with this and have the time I'll let him know that you're taking this on. If you're too busy, no problem........he can do it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks guys!

NOTE: This is just for the mailing list of people who would possibly be interested in joining JC's fan club. It is NOT officially his fan club yet and you will NOT have to pay anything.

UPDATE: Gerri says in general they've been getting about 350 requests for JC's mailing list each day since the form has been out!

UPDATE 2:
Quote:
Also, if any folks start getting antsy that we haven't replied personally to
their interest in joining JC's fan club, please let them know that we are putting first priority on getting this CFTC pre-sale organized, then we'll be getting in touch with each of them with the information they require about JC's club. That may be a week from now. The response has been super...........and we really appreciate your help with that push!!

Thanks guys!

NOTE: This is just for the mailing list of people who would possibly be interested in joining JC's fan club. It is NOT officially his fan club yet and you will NOT have to pay anything.

UPDATE: Gerri says in general they've been getting about 350 requests for JC's mailing list each day since the form has been out!

UPDATE 2:
Quote:
Also, if any folks start getting antsy that we haven't replied personally to their interest in joining JC's fan club, please let them know that we are putting first priority on getting this CFTC pre-sale organized, then we'll be getting in touch with each of them with the information they require about JC's club. That may be a week from now. The response has been super and we really appreciate your help with that push!!

Watch life unexpected and glee.
icon by jess