View Single Post
Old 04-22-2004, 02:21 AM
jessieka03
Master Fan

JC Chasez Opening For Britney In U.K., Lines Up Solo Dates
'NSYNC popster, former co-star sets eight dates with Spears in the U.K. http://www.vh1.com/news/articles/148...headlines=true

Britney Spears has at least one friend left from her "Mickey Mouse Club" days.

JC Chasez, who starred on the revamped TV series along with Spears, Justin Timberlake and Christina Aguilera, will open for Britney when the pop princess performs eight shows in the U.K. beginning April 26 at Wembley Arena in London. The stint, which includes three other Wembley shows, wraps up May 5 in Birmingham.

The 'NSYNC singer, who is promoting his solo debut, Schizophrenic, will bookmark the British trip with four West Coast dates before and a handful of Midwest and East Coast dates afterward.

"Right now my whole world is this record," Chasez said recently. "I'm proud of this record. I want everybody to hear this record. And I want to sing it for everybody."

Before launching his U.S. tour April 19 in Anaheim, California, JC will shoot a video for the album's second single, "All Day Long I Dream About Sex." The director and concept have not yet been decided.

"All Day Long I Dream About Sex" was produced by Riprock 'n' Alex G, the duo behind the equally steamy "Some Girls (Dance With Women). The tune is a more electronic and club-friendly, however, with its oft-repeated chorus.

Chasez said he titled the album Schizophrenic after its wide array of styles, or personalities.

"I didn't think in terms of any barriers, I was just wide open with it," he said. "I didn't go for any certain sound. I just went for great tunes ... and it didn't matter what kind of music it was. If it was electronica, if it was rock, if it was ballads, whatever, I made something that felt really good."

JC Chasez tour dates, according to Jive Records:[*]4/19 - Anaheim, CA @ House of Blues [*]4/21 - Las Vegas, NV @ House of Blues [*]4/22 - West Hollywood, CA @ House of Blues [*]4/25 - San Francisco, CA @ The Fillmore [*]5/7 - Chicago, IL @ House of Blues [*]5/8 - Pontiac, MI @ Clutch Cargo [*]5/9 - Pittsburgh, PA @ Chevrolet Amphitheatre [*]5/10 - Pittston, PA @ The Staircase [*]5/12 - New York, NY @ Roseland Ballroom [*]5/13 - Philadelphia, PA @ The Trocadero [*]5/14 - Atlantic City, NJ @ Trump Taj Mahal

[ 04-22-2004: Message edited jessieka03 ]
-Yellowcard-