View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 05:07 PM
mad-pac
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberrypie (View Post)
Hi Mario I think I may have seen you around livejournal... I'm clau019 there.

You can use the guide in the opening post of this thread to find your way on the board or just ask us .

We have a fanfiction thread here, a general fanart here and a thread dedicated to icons here.

There's not a lot of people on the board right now, so it's great to have you.

My name is Andrea, btw.
Hello, Andrea. Great to see old friends too. Small world, isn't it? Well, I've been looking for new places online to exchange ideas, and if you've been to livejournal you've probably already seen my fanart and fanfic. But you might enjoy seeing those again.

I'm glad to know this firum is still active. Most PD forums I've seen look more like ancient civilizations, once thriving with life, now just in ruins and abandoned. That makes me wish to be back in 2007, when the first season of the show was on in the US.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice_ice_baby (View Post)
Welcome Mario I'm Julie. Hope to see you around here since, as Andrea said, we don't have many people posting here at this time.
Hi, Julie, nice to meet you. It's understandable if there aren't many people right now, but as I said earlier I'm lucky the forum isn't completely abandoned with just very old messages. That's kind of creepy, don't you agree?

Last edited by ice_ice_baby; 02-02-2010 at 05:16 PM Reason: double post