View Single Post
Old 01-28-2010, 04:42 AM
ManoloChoo
Addicted Fan

Posting this so I don't lose it AGAIN

Lea/Cory Quote Survivor Group 2, Round 8

C: "Well, I think you have to ask yourself the question: Is Finn going to do what people think he is going to do or is Finn going to follow his passions? And I think the two people and the love triangle with Finn represent those two directions. Is he gonna be with the girl that everybody thinks he should be with, or is he going to be with the girl who's doing what she loves as well, and who is following her passion, and who is, you know, living out her dream as well, which is what he wants to do?" Eliminated- Round 5

L: "She loves Finn - that doesn't go away." Eliminated- Round 2

C: "She said the SH word."
L: "SHOE!" Eliminated- Round 3

C: “It’s speculation. I can’t blame them for thinking that. I mean, we’re very close. We go out in public and we’re very like this [grabs reporter close to him].”

L: “People. People who need people are the luckiest people…No, I have a cold. I can’t sing.”
C: “I thought that it sounded great.” Eliminated- Round 1

Interviewer: “Do you think- or do you know- if Cory manscapes?”
L: “AHAHAHA”
C: “What do you think, Lea Michele?”
L: “I would, you know, Cory’s a bit of a rugged guy. Can’t you tell by the scruff he’s rocking today? Uhhh I would say, um, I would guess there might be some sensible manscaping going on…but definitely nothing too…nothing too…intense.

C: “Are you stoked or are you stoked?”
L: “Very stoked.”
C: “You look fantastic.”
L: “Thanks, Cory.” Eliminated- Round 6.

L: “Everyone else on the cast was [on Twitter], and I didn’t understand it. I’m not very technologically advanced. I’m totally not hip to that kind of stuff. Everyone was doing it and I just thought it would be a nice way for fans to get a nice insight on what our day-to-day life is like in rehearsing for “Glee.” Twitter is very intimate. I only twitter about work and things like that. It’s very fun to let people know what we’re up to and what we’ve done, especially now that our show isn’t coming back until April. If it wasn’t for Cory Monteith [who plays Finn on "Glee"] I wouldn’t have done it. He set up everything for me. He even came up with my Twitter name.” Eliminated- Round 4

C: “hey, can you all ask @msleamichele why she isn't following me on twitter? 'cause i think that's pretty messed up. lol” Eliminated- Round 2

C: “We are sneaking through an Urban Outfitters location- hello- and we are hiding because we can’t reveal our newfound fame to people. Hi, how are you?”
L: “Good.”
C: “How do you feel about all of this?”
L: “Good. Ohh. Can I spritz some perfume on you?”
C: “NO! You can’t spray perfume on me!”

Vote for your LEAST favorite. First to five gets snipped.

But don't vote till later or else I'll lose your vote