View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 03:50 AM
Louisa C
Dedicated Fan

I love the moment where Delia's in the lounge suggesting possible heroes to Madison & Ephram and when she mentions Mandy Moore, both Ephram & Madison go "No way!" or words to that effect! I also love the already mentioned "I'd like to run my own country one day. But not Israel, that one's too hard." as it showcases some of Delia's personality (she's always been quite bossy, wanting Arnie to be her slave, for example) and sounds very realistic for a 10 year-old. I too was floored by the reveal that Julia is Delia's hero, as I wasn't expecting it, but really should have been, 'cause Julia was incredible and Delia clearly adored her. I'm fairly sure I cried when Delia was telling her class about her mother. Also awww to Ephram & Andy being there and the looks on their faces.
The dinner table scene is hysterical too! I love Marcia Cross as Linda too, she's just so bright, warm and delightful. Kudos to her acting skills as she's completely different as Bree Van De Kamp in Desperate Housewives.