View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010, 06:28 AM
Veronakat
Master Fan

Wow, misteriosa, you're quick. I was about to post it right now. Anyway, I've translated only the Q&A (I apologise in advance for some grammar mistakes it probably has):

Quote:
Question. Any clue about how will ‘Lost’ end this last season?

Answer. No idea. After six years, I’m in the same darkness as everyone else only that I’m a few episodes ahead. We have already shot 11 episodes.

Q. How is the mood on the set?

A. I’m sad and excited at the same time. It’s a mixture of these two feelings. Everyone feels nostalgic. And it’s become like it was in the first year when we spent all day together since we were alone and didn’t know what to do. We were on a island!

Q. Do you know who will win the ‘leadership fight’ between Jack and your character?

A. I always win, you didn’t know that? I’m kidding. They don’t tell us anything about what’s going to happen. And they only have six or seven more episodes to clear that up. Who knows? Maybe no one wins and we become friends. Or perhaps one of us could die…

Q. According to the creators, some of the characters are based on the actors...

A. Yes, it’s true. It’s strange to find writers with confidence enough to be inspired by actors’ life. Most of them are involved in their own story and characters. But these guys were open and I think that has made easier that characters can go in so many different directions.

Q. What does Sawyer have from you?

A. A lot f things. The nickname thing is something I do very often, I’m always making up ‘names’ for people. And Kate’s love triangle… I think that began in my first scene with her: I grabbed her, brought her closer, and we got that something. The writers saw it and said: ‘Sparks fly between those two, let’s write it’.

Q. After ‘Lost’ success you became a famous actor, however you have turned down several movie roles...

A. I’ve rejected some projects but the big ones, it’s been the ABC the one turning them down like Wolverine, where I was offered a role. But everything is gonna change when I’m free. I feel like being on the big screen. I want to make movies!

Q. C’mon, tell us. Now that ‘Lost’ is going to end, could you explain us what’s all about?

A. Wow, I have no idea. I think it’s about good and evil; depends on the perspective: the good for someone means someone else’s bad… I don’t know. You got me. But I can’t wait. I do wanna know what those damn numbers mean! And God, I hope the answer be a good one.