View Single Post
Old 01-23-2010, 04:09 PM
'Tos
Master Fan

The Everwood Rewatch Fest: "Daddy's Little Girl" (S2, Ep. 5)

We'll keep this up for one or two weeks and then go on to the next episode. After you've watched the episode, you can comment on it anyway you'd like, big or small. You can focus on certain characters, scenes, quotes, or the episode as a whole. You can tie the episode to the rest of the series, or comment about it as a self-contained episode. It's all up to you! You can always give your thoughts after the one week period, as all rewatch threads will stay open for more thoughts and anymore discussion. Thanks!

Daddy's Little Girl

Written By: Rina Mimoun & Joan Bender Weiss
Directed By: Peter Lauer

Quote:
Original Air Date—13 October 2003
When Andy invites Linda over for dinner to discuss a patient, Delia lashes out through foul language, but it is an enlightened Ephram who figures out the cause of his sister's bad behavior, thanks to insight provided by Madison. Amy's depression deepens, but when her therapist recommends medication, Dr. Abbott refuses to write a prescription to help his daughter cope with Colin's death.
imdb

If you haven't already, please feel free to comment on our previous episodes:

S1

The Pilot
The Great Doctor Brown
Friendly Fire
The Kissing Bridge
Deer God
The Doctor Is In
We Hold These Truths
Till Death Do Us Part
Turf Wars
Is There a Doctor in the House?
A Thanksgiving Tale
Vegetative State
The Price of Fame
Colin the Second
Snow Job
My Funny Valentine
Everwood Confidential
The Unveiling
The Miracle of Everwood
Moonlight Sonata
Episode 20
Fear Itself
Home

S2

The Last of Summer
Extra Ordinary
My Brother's Keeper
East Meets West
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood