View Single Post
Old 04-21-2005, 11:10 AM
madelen
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raja
On "no strings." It works if you are single and all you really want is to have some sex on the side while you rebound. Or if she does really want to sleep around with a bunch of people for awhile. If you are both interested in someone and monogamy it really is a terribly bad move.
True. I don't think Rory thought this thing through, before she suggested it to Logan. Or maybe she did, but the meaning of "no strings" didn't really sink in. Well, it has now IMO.

Quote:
Hope she is extra vigilant in using protection since she is sleeping with everyone Logan currently is.
You think Logan has been sleeping with others? I guess I'm as naive as Rory, since I didn't even think of that possibility.

Quote:
Unluckily for Rory this time if she wants to get what she wants she'll have to stop acting like a horny toad and have an honest discussion with Logan.
I think (and hope) that we'll get this discussion in the next episode.

Oh, just watched the clip with Rory crying in the bathroom. Alexis acted really well! But that scene was way too short.