View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 01:59 PM
misteriosa
Master Fan

Photos in HQ - CarLost: FOTOS HQ - LOST Panel 2010 Winter TCA Tour

I wonder if Kristin told Josh how she wants him to dress for Christmas parties.

Some other things that Josh said or that were said about Sawyer (from TVTango's live blog)
Quote:
(about their favourite moments)
Josh Holloway: I have so many. I like group scenes...they take 2 or 3 days to film. If you position yourself just right, you can have fun most of the time. I've become quite an artist at positioning myself to just have fun.

Josh Holloway: I can insert my little bit into someone else's close-up.
Quote:
Q: Josh, Terry: when did you realize characters were going to be interesting.

Josh Holloway: When i read the pilot i said "This guy's such an *******, I have to figure out a way to stay alive."

Josh Holloway: told his wife not to unpack too much because he thought Sawyer would be killed off.

Quote:
Q to Josh about personal growth of character and him.

Josh Holloway: Walk of a fine line of finding his humanity while keeping his edge.

Josh Holloway: It's been an honor and scary...especially with the Juliet thing...thought audience might reject that...

Josh Holloway: it's been an amazing journey..."I wish i could articulate it better, but i can't."

Josh Holloway: as for me, got married, first home, validation as actor, first child, so much personal growth
Quote:
Q: About this season feeling more like Season 1.

Damon Lindelof: Natural to think about beginning when considering end. Season 6 will go back. How did Sawyer get to be sheriff of Dharma Initiative.

Damon Lindelof: The process of going back makes it feel like Season 1.
I didn't really get what Damon meant here.