View Single Post
Old 01-02-2010, 05:13 AM
Penny Lane
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by autumn_hope (View Post)
What do you guys think would be a good idea? I see a benefit in maybe merging this topic with another one to make a stronger thread where more could be discussed but if you guys think this should be left alone please speak up!
Here`s what I think. I really don`t understand the logic going behind wanting to merge/close this particular thread. Aren`t all threads on here just one big way to appreciate Alexis? Why not merge them all? All the threads on here are topic specific. Meaning that on every thread we discuss a specific aspect of Alexis. We want to separate things to keep it more organized, at least that`s what I thought. Why don`t we go ahead and put the Rory/Lorelai, Rory/Luke, Rory/Dean, Rory/Logan, Rory/Jess, Rory/Paris, Rory/Lane and the countless other GG related threads all into the GG appreciation thread? We should also move the hair and eye appreciation into the style thread, aren`t those all pretty much the same? I think you guys get the point I`m trying to make without me having to name all the threads that 'should' be merged. I personally don`t agree with closing this thread but that`s just me and I appreciate that you care about what we think. Ultimately I respect what you choose to do with it.

Last edited by Penny Lane; 01-02-2010 at 05:18 AM