View Single Post
Old 04-15-2005, 07:27 AM
Lazy
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ergo3
On topic: I have a feeling that throughout the rest of the season and the beginning of next I'm going to need to watch episodes like Staking Claim and The Reflex to keep me happy. Lol. I have a feeling that there will be little E/A interaction, and what interaction does happen probably won't be happy interaction. So, *prepares mentally*
I think the writers have wised from the last time when Amy and Ephram didn't interact almost at all at the beginning of season 2. That didn't make people happy. But, yeah, it probably won't be happy interaction, depending on what happens before this season ends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpen
OMG, Lazy, you were clever, indeed. Thanks so much for starting the new thread. I'm also psyched that you were able to start the new thread. Order has been restored. In Finland, it's practically in the middle of the night! I'm so glad that you lost some sleep so you could start the thread. But, I'm glad you are hopefully catching some ZZZZZ's now. The new thread looks great, btw!
Thanks It felt great to start a thread again, I missed that. Actually, it was almost 2 AM here when I started this thread so I went straight to bed after that And what a miragle, my computer didn't even crash, lol.

Laura|