View Single Post
Old 12-08-2009, 06:26 AM
hot fuss
Master Fan

I wonder why I'm still watching this show? First of all, Sophia has no screentime, I know they are pushing newbies but NH still have decent amount of scenes unlike Brooke.

They completely ruined BJu,only thing left to do is make Julian sleep with Alex but I doubt they would go there considering they are endgame. I would understand Julian worrying so much about Alex if they knew each other for years but OMG you've been working with her on script for few months and you are choosing her over your girlfriend. You can say thousand times I love you to Brooke but actions speak louder then words.

Alex needs professional help so I really wonder how's working on the movie with Julian going to help her and he should be smart and know this too.

Oh let me know if you see Brooke and Haley talking to each other,apparently they are on two different planets.

I'm just tired of bad things happening to Brooke and it's really frustrating when your favorite character is always depressed and crying. She will never be happy or maybe if this is the last season (which I doubt), Brooke will get her happiness in last 5 minutes of the show.

Rant over.

Last edited by hot fuss; 12-08-2009 at 06:33 AM
hot fuss is offline   Reply With Quote