View Single Post
Old 04-11-2005, 08:42 AM
Subject
Banned

Unconventional Couples: Marcus/Courtney?

With the preview going around and everyone on this discussion on different threads. I thought it would be nice to have a place to talk about UC ships in general.

Of course right now the one ship that we should talk about is Marcus/Courtney. I'm brining some things said over to here...

Quote:
I wonder what Peter will think. Marcus is a nice guy and I'm sure he would treat Courtney like a queen, but (and I hate to think this ) b/c Peter is a conservative I'm wondering how he would feel if his daughter dated a person of another race. Not saying he racist just maybe that he's not comfortable with the idea of his daughter and Marcus. Hopefully I'm making this out of nothing at all.
Peter's a father, he would have a problem with any guy dating his daughter. I don't think he would have an issue with the fact that Marcus is black. Just because he is a conservative doesn't mean that he is against different race relations. (oh how I hate that...aren't we all the human race) Anyways, Peter doesn't remind me as the typical stero-type Republican that we see on television.

As for Marcus/Courtney in general. I'm not sure I like the idea of them getting together. Not that couldn't make it work. However, it seems so wrong for Courtney to marry Bobby, have a thing with Jack, and date Marcus. Especially when we know that Marcus works with Bobby in the future.

hmm... maybe in the future Courtney has an affair of her own.