View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 01:28 PM
kaleidocat
Elite Fan

I know KC has received some criticism after Heart Like Mine for the way he's treating Clare but I don't know...I think I understand him. He's just a fourteen year old boy. I think he's stunned by the attention he's getting and trying to soak it up and enjoy it. It kind of reminds me of Craig in a way (oh no, now you all are going to for sure hate him aren't you? ). Like Craig, maybe even more so, KC hasn't had a steady father figure in his life to show him how to treat girls. IMO Heart Like Mine was showing how impressionable a kid like KC is and the coach was rubbing off on him and KC was trying to be the only man he knew how to be for the time being. He might have other father figures in his life but I doubt anyone has shown him as much affection as the coach has. KC was perfect for the Heart Like Mine storyline.

I remember first "meeting" Sam on vSide for the Minor Niners day. Melinda and Aislinn were so chatty and then when Sam finally spoke up I was all WHO THE HELL IS TALKING NOW? I thought some random person had entered the room. But this was when no one knew who these kids were. Sam seems pretty chill from his Twitter posts.