View Single Post
Old 11-28-2009, 06:13 PM
Brucas4life
Elite Fan

Joe was just utterly amazing. I think Simon wanted to find a fault with it, but simply couldn't. Both songs were incredible and without a doubt he was the best of the night.

The three I want in the final are the same three I picked out at the beginning of the live shows. Joe, Stacey and Olly. It would be perfect to see all three make it. I'm worried Danyl will get in the way though of that.

I have to comment on Danyl's version of Your Song. For me he totally killed the song. It's such a beautiful song and has such a simplicity about it, and Danyl took all that I loved about the song away and then proceeded to yell his way through it again. I would have loved to have heard Joe sing it as his voice is so pure that it would have been beautiful to listen to, but Danyl just doesnt understand how to do an understated performance. And I'm actually agreeing with Louis, what was the point in bringing out those kids for 20 seconds. I mean sure they probably loved it, but what was the actual point? What did it give to the performance? It just looked really odd to me.

I much preferred Olly's second song, I felt he was more himself doing that song than he was the first.

Lloyd needs to go home now. This is a singing competition and others are improving and the gap between him and them is widening even more. He's just not good enough. Nice guy, and he really does try, but he doesn't deserve to stay over any of the others. It wouldn't be right.

Vicky