View Single Post
Old 11-24-2009, 08:37 PM
The Darkling
Fan Forum Legend

Adam&Eve [ZQ/KB] #277: B/c we are thankful that Zach and Kristen enjoy hiking together for their secret rendevouz

w e l c o m e t o t h e
Zachary Quinto & Kristen Bell
a p p r e c i a t i o n t h r e a d

+ top 5 moments video! +

View all their fans on board their ship since the beginning

May 15, 2009 - So I'm at the Arclight Theater in Hollywood last Friday and I see Zachary Quinto with a group of people. Cool to see New Spock. Plus he was really funny as Sasan on So NoTORIous. Then I realize he's there with Kristen Bell, and it starts to feel creepy. This isn't New Spock or Sasan. It's Sylar and Elle. Together. I couldn't decide if I should wrap my head in tinfoil to keep him from stealing my superpowers or put on rubber soled-shoes to keep her from zapping me. Then I went to see Angels and Demons. Afterward, I realized I had more fun in the lobby than in the theater.

May 18, 2009 - "AMERICAN Idol" contestant Jackie Tohn may have been eliminated shortly after making it to Hollywood, but she still has a celebrity following. "Star Trek" star Zachary Quinto, Kristen Bell and Erika Christensen were among those who turned out to see Tohn's acoustic guitar performance at Hotel Café in LA last week. "Zach was totally incognito, wearing dark glasses and a hat," says our spy. "Not that many people recognized him."

\
“I’ll always have a special place in my heart for musical theater because that’s where I started” ~ Kristen
During high school, Zachary receives Gene Kelly Award a local high school theater prize, for his role as the Major General in his high school's production of Pirates of Penzance.

On September 18, 2005, Kristen sang the theme song for the 1980's Fame at the 2005 Primetime Emmy Awards video

Zachary has been part of the Ojai Playwright Conference since 2004.

On March 5, 2008, Zachary and Kristen both took part of The Alzheimer's Association's 16th Annual "A Night At Sardi's" where they sang A Lot of Livin To Do from Bye Bye Birdie musical video

On September 13, 2008, Zachary and Kristen both went to the re-opening Of The Mark Taper Forum.

On March 4, 2009 Kristen took part of The Alzheimer's Association's 17th Annual "A Night At Sardi's" to honor the cast of Friday Night Lights where she sang A Little Brains, A Little Talent from the Damn Yankees musical video

On March 12, 2009, there were speculations of a possible Heathers musical where Andy Fickman, who directed the musical "Reefer Madness" and "Sneaux" is working with "Reefer" partner Kevin Murphy, who is writing the "Heathers" lyrics and the book, and composer Larry O'Keefe, who earned a Tony nomination for best score for the Broadway version of "Legally Blonde." The trio has worked on the production under the radar for some time reports THR, a recent reading, Kristen played the lead with Christian Campbell as JD, Jenna Leigh Green, Corri English and Christine Lakin as the three Heathers. article