View Single Post
Old 04-09-2005, 02:44 PM
Subject
Banned

Since no one else took her, I'm going to claim Missy. Now with all 3 girls I have all my bases covered. We still have many episodes up for grabs.

I was thinking that maybe we all could say something about the objects that we keep. I'll start by talking about my ladies.

Katie -She is smart and keeps thing at such a real level. She is the kind of girl who would always keep you grounded and serious. Someone whom is a true equal and will square off with you at any chance. Not mention the loveable side that she has for being such a sweet person.

Courtney - She is the type whom you can see being the mother of your children. She would make a great mom and she knows how to be reponsible. While some would say that she is reckless who isn't at times? She is mature for her age and would be something great to a relationship.

Missy - Missy the sweet innocent type. The kind of girl that is happy to be happy. She provides even the darkest times with a chipper mood and brings you to that place in most cases. She puts a smile on your face and in a sense would become your support system.