View Single Post
Old 11-23-2009, 01:35 PM
canflam
I am a basketball genius!

Oh. Cool.

Happy 30th Birthday to Kelly! Time has gone by fast. Here is some news on how she celebrated.

credit dailymail.co.uk

Kelly Brook celebrates her 30th birthday with the Calendar Girls (and plenty of cake, of course)

Kelly Brook reached the milestone age of 30 today - and had an early celebration with her Calendar Girls co-stars at the weekend.

The West End star sipped on champagne and munched on a huge cake, which was decorated with the words 'Miss September is 30'.

Kelly plays miss September (Celia) in the stage and was joined by fellow cast members to enjoy her birthday treats on Saturday night.

The former TV presenter, who dates England rugby star Danny Cipriani, 22, said: 'The best bit of being 30 is having a toyboy.'

Danny and Kelly have now been dating for 14 months, but the one-time Big Breakfast host, revealed she is in no rush to get married.

Last week, she told the Daily Mirror: 'This year hasn't been easy, but I'm in a good place right now. I've got a great job and a toyboy and I turn 30 next week, which I'm excited about.'

'I'd love to have children in the next couple of years - Danny adores them. But he's got his career and things are going well, so I wouldn't want to put him under any pressure.

'I don't feel the clock is ticking. If it happens, it happens,' she said, before adding: 'I couldn't care less about marriage.'

'Who I am now isn't who I was two years ago. I'm a free spirit and marriage has always felt like a death sentence.