View Single Post
Old 03-01-2004, 03:12 AM
je12_04
Master Fan

Jerry starts new company for tax purposes

Lately, the news is that Jerry will leave Fu Long and start his own company, resulting in the collapse of F4.

However, F4's manager states that this is all a misunderstanding, as all F4 members will have their own company for tax purposes. People probably started the rumours when they saw Jerry applying for an indepedent company. As for Jerry's contract renewal issue, there is no news at this moment but F4 will definitely not disband. The company has arranged for Jerry's album to be released in May

Sony's Reply Regarding F4's Album Releases

Jerry Yan and Vanness' album should come out at the end of March or around April-May.
Ken's album is not quite ready.

ok.. company for tax purposes, hmmm... to cut off the tax that they're going to pay for having big salaries, i suppose. hehe.. as for the album, pucha! suspense sobra ung ke Ken!! Vanness album is more on hiphop, according sa knya. he said that if his fans won't like it as much as the 1st, as least he did what made him happy. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

F2 to be in new drama, "Soccer Boy"

Following “Meteor Garden 2,” Ken Zhu and Vanness Wu will have a chance to act together once more in a new drama “Zu Qiu Xiao Zi” (Soccer Boy). At the moment, the female lead is most likely going to be Lin Yi Chen.

Manager Xiong Xiu Zhen revealed, in Taiwan and China, F4 has a vast amount of die-hard fans. She plans to collaborate with Shanghai TV. The idol drama, “Zu Qiu Xiao Zi” will have F4 as the leading roles. However, due to the fact that Jerry Yan wants to develop in the movie industry, and Vic Zhou (Zai Zai) is currently filming a new drama already, the 4 are unable to work together. Therefore, right now F2, Ken and Vanness, are the male leads. And Lin Yi Chen will play the female lead.

Xiong Xiu Zhen said, “I hope that the female lead has a considerably famous degree in both Taiwan and mainland. And Lin Yi Chen’s movie “Kong Shou Dao Shao Nu” is broadcasting in China and she also was nominated for the Golden Horse Awards. I believe that no matter it be popularity, acting skills, she is the best choice for the female lead.”

Lin Yi Chen’s broker Zhou Mei Yu expressed that she won’t rule out that she’ll arrange for Lin Yi Chen to go towards China to film. However, currently, besides “My Secret Garden 2” and “Love Contract,” in June she might be working with Zheng Yuan Chang in a new drama, “Mischievous Kiss.” Plus, Lin Yi Chen has schoolwork. Therefore there is not exact “landing” date, not only China dramas but even at a discussing stage. So it’s inconvenient to reveal the situation in detail. Lin Yi Chen is very popular; her invitations for dramas are endless.

Source: Da Cheng Bao

Translated by Amy of http://f4ever.azn.nu Please give the proper credits if you are to post this elsewhere.

Thanks to OnlyF4 boards.

new series for Ken and Vanness, together!! [img]smilies/hotpinkie.gif[/img]