View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 01:20 PM
Brucas4life
Elite Fan

Louis is just really grumpy this year for some reason. I find it laughable that he can criticise when other acts have choirs etc when his act has every gimick possible thrown at them.

Totally agree about Danni, she really has upped it this year, and she's actually become the best judge by a mile. She's honest, she gives constructive criticism and actually listens to the singing. There's no hidden agenda.

I was sad to see Jamie go. He wasn't one of my favourties but I still liked him,and there are other acts I would have liked to have seen go before him. To a degree I agree with some of the things printed in the papers about Simon kind of sacrificing Jamie. That opening slot is so difficult, not only do people tend to forget unless it was an amazing performance, but with the clash with Strictly al lot of people turn over as the third acts comes on. Whilst Jamie did sing the song well it wasn't the greatest song so he was immediately at a disadvantage. We are yet to see Danyl open the show, or John and Edward, and maybe Lloyd. Joe, Stacey and Olly have all done it and come through fine.

I thought it was laughable how Louis saved Lloyd, but you knew when Dermot spoke to him before the sing off that Louis had already made up his mind. It didn't matter how well Jamie sung, or how bad Lloyd was.

I love the video for the charity single. And Joe is just so perfect singing Michael Jackson, his voice suits it perfectly. It was also great to see my three favourites all singing together, Joe, Olly,and Stacey. I'm glad they are recognising how good Joe is vocally. And I really thought Olly's voice was good too. I was actually most surprised about Ricky. We never really got to see him show off his voice on the show. Maybe if he had Lloyds looks he would have lasted longer.

Rumours about it possibly being Wham week. Can't say I'm mad about that idea. I don't feel like the songs are good enough if I'm honest, the only one I really love they won't do because it's not near enough Christmas I hope what I heard is wrong.

And I saw these and couldn't resist bringing them over

Vicky

Last edited by Brucas4life; 11-17-2009 at 01:40 PM