View Single Post
Old 11-15-2009, 10:08 AM
the echo fades
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucas4life (View Post)
One of the things they are all told is that you should connect with the song, listen to the lyrics, and that's something they just don't do, they just learn the words and say/sing them, they don't think about what they are actually singing or saying.
Exactly, and the thing that bothered me about last night's is that you could barely even hear them during the chorus, the backing track just completely drowned them out. You could just hear them mumbling out of time behind it the only reason they are marginally entertaining is because of the choreography and outfits, without that they'd be nothing, and neither of those things have anything to do with them. I found Louis' comment about Joe being propped up by the choir hilarious when J&E come on with this ridiculous production behind them every week.

Stacey was by far my favourite last night, and Joe was really good too, other than they were all a bit weak. I usually really like Olly but his weird dance moves are getting a tad annoying now, heh.

I agree with the Danyl/Jamie bottom two predictions, and I hope it is because I would love to see Simon's reaction to that after his "I always trust the public" comments to justify his decision last week