View Single Post
Old 11-13-2009, 11:46 AM
Kathy W
Passionate Fan

First of all, thanks to Susan for giving me a heads up about this question, as I've been away for a while.

IMO, Moonlight would be better served by a single thread on the television board (or wherever). Having so many different threads on different topics, and needing to restrict ourselves to that particular topic when the show is over and nothing new is coming up is something I find very difficult. Many times I've had something to post in the past few months, but I haven't been sure exactly where to put it, or whether it was even worth it to put it anywhere because the already thinned out discussion (due to the show's being canceled) was so fragmented. A single thread would allow us to discuss anything ML related. I, for one, would love that.

I salute the valiant mods and posters who tried to keep the board going for as long as possible, and I have a personal interest in your having done so. I watched ML from the beginning, but didn't go looking for an internet ML community until after it was canceled and the fandom had suffered some nasty incidents and fractures. FF was one of only two friendly ML sites I found, and such a relief from all the drama on other sites. So thank you for being here when I was looking for someone to enjoy the show with. It was wonderful to share it with other people who loved the show. I'd still like to do that, and I think consolidating the discussions on a single thread would work better at this point in time.

Oh, and thanks for the link to the Alex thread. Bookmarked!