View Single Post
Old 11-08-2009, 05:37 PM
the echo fades
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucas4life (View Post)
How would he have felt had Danyl been in the bottom two against them and Danni or Cheryl taken it to deadlock. He would have been furious to have lost his act like that. It would serve him right if that happens next week. And right now I hope it does.
Seriously, that would be my perfect scenario right now, for Jedward and Danyl to be in the bottom two, and for Dannii to turn around and say "I'm saving Jedward and taking it to deadlock, because that's fair, right?" and then for Danyl to go. If that happens next week, it would make the hatred I felt for Simon tonight worthwhile because he couldn't complain without looking like a complete hypocrite.

Unfortunately I think the Jedward camp will be voting even harder now they've been in the bottom two, so they'll probably be safe next week just like Lloyd managed to escape it this week, by some miracle.

Lucie did not deserve to go, ugh. Next time Simon starts on about how this is a singing contest and Danyl as the best voice eveeeer, I hope the others just tell him to stfu because he cannot talk about how his boys deserves to be there because of their talent, after his ridiculous reasoning for saving JE tonight