View Single Post
Old 11-08-2009, 03:51 PM
Brucas4life
Elite Fan

So so wrong. I'm so angry with Simon. I don't care what he says about that's not what he expected. He goes on about talent and yet then he runs the risk of losing one of the most talented singers by taking it to deadlock. And against two people who he says he can't stand. How would he have felt had Danyl been in the bottom two against them and Danni or Cheryl taken it to deadlock. He would have been furious to have lost his act like that. It would serve him right if that happens next week. And right now I hope it does. He's playing games. He got rid of Rachel last week, Lucie this week, both of which can really sing, and he's keeping the weaker singers in the competition, so when one of his acts does drop into the bottom two which is bound to happen again soon, they will have a better chance against someone weaker. And not only that but with Lucie had Louis' own act not been in the bottom two he would have voted to save her, so basically Lucie was really liked by all the other three so say if one week it was Danyl against Lucie then Simon would have been in trouble.

I think what cost Lucie was her song. Not everyone knew it. I know I didn't. Whereas the others all had quite well known songs.

I've always thought of the judges vote as a safety net, to make sure someone really good doesn't go out. So if there is a week when people think someone's safe and don't vote, then the judges can save them, or if a certain theme just didn't suit them and there is more to come they can make sure they don't go out. But rather than saving the best singers they have turned it into a way of getting rid of them, removing the competition. It's horrible. This is people's lives he is playing with.

I thought John and Edward had their best week, but they simply should not be here. They finally fell into the bottom two and yet somehow they are still here and Lucie is gone.

I had a feeling all the Lloyd fans would vote to save him this week after last week and the poor comments this week. And whilst I do want him to go, after tonight I actually want to see Simon lose an act, in particular Danyl. Simon talks about not connecting with the public so if he does fall into the bottom two then I think the judges have a reason to vote him out.

And I have to say how much I loved how Stacey talked back to Simon. He seems out to tear people down so I'm glad she's ignoring him.

Vicky

Last edited by Brucas4life; 11-08-2009 at 03:58 PM