View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009, 04:46 PM
the echo fades
Fan Forum Hero

Tftnt

Someone remind me what the point of the sing-off or the judges is if they're going to take it back to the public vote every week? last week I thought it was fair because Miss Frank and Danyl were both really good (and I think Cheryl would have voted out Danyl regardless) but this week.. ugh, Simon. Rachel is clearly the better singer of the two, and since when does Simon let people off the hook for being ill? In that case he should have just looked back instead of just that final performance and voted out Lloyd for being quite crap.

His comment that Rachel had been in the bottom two three times now so obviously the public aren't liking her annoyed me.. if he's judging based on the public now then shouldn't he start backing Jedward and saying they deserve to be there seeing as the public are keeping them in? and there's not a chance he would have said that if Danyl had been in the bottom two for a second time, he would have just said the public are idiots.

I'm glad Lloyd was in the bottom two, but if Jedward aren't going then he should have, Rachel was fantastic in the sing-off next week, I hope.