View Single Post
Old 10-27-2009, 02:15 PM
beatlette
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMusicLives (View Post)
AH! I saw them on Saturday and they rocked so hard!!! I brought my BFF with me, who only knew three songs because I play them all the time, and I have officially converted her.

If I can figure out a way to upload the video I took (it's not working for YT for some reason) then I will share.
That's awesome!!! Yay for converting her! Hopefully you'll be able to upload the video soon!

I went by myself when I saw them a couple weeks ago in NYC but it's all good, I never let that spoil my fun. I was SO exhausted by the time Hanson came out [at 10pm!] because of the 3 other bands. I died when they performed "I Will Come to You". However, I read that at some shows, they performed "Oh! Darling" which I am INSANELY jealous about!!!! They performed for barely 90 mins, which I think has to do with the venue as well... But it was a great show nonetheless of course!!!! Just wish the setlist was as involved as other shows!

Here's a couple pics I took:

This was at the very end of the show.

You'll sit alone forever, if you wait for the right time. What are you hoping for?
beatlette is offline   Reply With Quote