View Single Post
Old 04-02-2005, 07:40 AM
master yoda167
Elite Fan

well,since the articles are old by now, all of them probably don't work...I'll fix the link for the Rove clips as soon as I have the time...

and we were white the last time I checked ms. smartypants Maybe I should rephrase " News and Appearances #2: I wonder where he might be?" is that better?

As for Appearances, Hayden will be presenting the Best Male Singer Award with some SW co-stars at the Kids Choice Awards on Nickelodeon at 8/7 PM Central Also there is a live coverage, Orange Carpet portion at Nick.com an hour before the show starts on the telly So if you're around and you have the channel and time, check that out.... I'm sure pics will surface, so I'll look for those afterwards...

Also, big SW Alert!!: You can now see 3 new mini-trailers/tv ads for Episode III, they are really awesome, I really recommend watching, they're in streaming Quicktime format Link here

Okay, that's it for now... I also found some great new Episode III pics, I'll post those later...
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden