View Single Post
Old 10-22-2009, 03:58 PM
EmptyHanded
Addicted Fan

Thanks for the sides! I'm going to read them soon. SO happy they'll be out of town together. I've been hoping for that to happen soon!

I just read this post over at the BY from the spoiler girl who has a "source" from Fox (and who has also been right about almost everything so far):
Quote:
My source told me it was partially the forehead kiss but word is a kiss is going to happen and soon and it is planned. Word is they are going to be a couple by end of this season but when it happens and how far things have gone is up in the air a bit. The writers actually considered that at the end of ep. 5 but decided to delay it a little longer. There might be at least one more scene like that coming as well.

And Angela and Brennan's fight is going to lead to something unexpected. The result of it is going to be good.

AS far as she knows the DD is not going to be a romantic relationship for Brennan but we might see more of him.

And Lie to Me is in trouble so the crossover may not happen. That's too bad because I love that show and you'd think that could only help their ratings.

And we will see Bones promoted during the World Series. At least when David appears he will actually be a fan of the team not like stars ABC plants.

And her response to someone commenting on how they might have a sweet comforting kiss in November sweeps and saving a passionate kiss for February sweeps:
Quote:
That's kind of what she's hinted at. Things will build until an explosion sometime this season. Batten down the hatches there she blows.
* We extend our apologies to the young victims of the face-painting mix-up at the Saturday Farmers Market. The paint should slough off within one month, or can be removed now with diluted lighter fluid.