View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009, 08:27 PM
ampliphy
Loyal Fan

this episode officially made me cry. OMG there are so many times i just wanted to reach in and hug V. I was so upset when she fell into B's trap and started the lies. She shoudl have just stuck to her guns and told Olivia and Dan the truth. They both are very understanding and would have O would have gladly let her do the speech. But her mom is a bitch and i can see were V gets her speack first think later ways. I was very proud of V for getting Blair. she may not have the speech but she shut Blair up for putting her throught that. They were cute at the end.

Why doesn't anyone love V. Girl can't catch a break to save her life. Her partents don't support her. She's like a 7th wheel with the van der bass humphreys. D may be her bff but no he has a gf adn V comes second to that. Sc and N need to stay away. They already broke her heart she doesn't need them around anymore. C is with B so they can never be freinds. Can i be cast as the loud ghetto black girl on the show who befriends her. Her study partner we can make a movie together.
Icon by SolveMyMystery