View Single Post
Old 03-31-2005, 09:12 PM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ergo3
It seems that not many people like Linda. Lol. Maybe we can start a discussion of some sort, Wilpen?
lol ergo.. I do think there has to be more people that like Linda, but it's sort of an "out of sight, out of mind" deal where she hasn't been on for a long while, and that could be a reason as to why this thread isn't active right now. I love your idea of getting a topic going and maybe this will spark some interest and interaction.

My favorite moment is in No Sure Thing, whenever Linda "attempts" to break up with Andy because of how she saw Andy interacting with his children and she realizes how important they are to him, but Andy didn't want her to even go on with attempting to break up with him because he wasn't having it. It was so sweet how he talked her out of breaking up and made her realize that they could have something real and good together. So sweet.

Most heartwrenching moment is definitely her final scene in the train station where she breaks down right after Andy leaves. That simply broke my heart. I didn't understand why he didn't put up a fight.. He so shouldn't have let her leave.
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote