View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 11:20 PM
SolveMyMystery
Elite Fan

I love this epi
V was awesome so endering,al the DV scenes were the best part of the epi ,the fact that D was chating with O using V's screen name it makes me remember the sexperimentation promo and the girl on girl vibes

but of course the best part was "I'm not in love with you moron"

no VSc scene WTF¡ the worst thing is I remember filming pics of them together at the weeding location

I love the VG scenes too poor Georgie I don't think she realized that she open the door for DV unresolved issues .

also I love al V outfits ,she looked stunning in every scene

The DG scene was so funny,I I'm wondering if it will be a scene with D grabbing O's butt now

I'm sad about CaS,I really like them and mad about the fact that once again N did not suffer about his break up with a girl,does he have a heart?,CB were cute,I love their first scene and the massage scene.LRLily was such a B**** at the beginning that I couldn't help but feel bad for Rufus and his future with that kind of wife.

the CS scene was awesome too,Chuck is such a good brother.

I also feel bad for DS fans this epi felt like one more nail to their coffin if not the last with the conversaion about the love of their parents,the wedding and all the JE talk about Scott's features is like the writers are screaming through the screen they're siblings now.

also no CD scene about how they're family now

isn't monday yet?