View Single Post
Old 03-26-2004, 02:36 AM
sumiregusa
Ultimate Fan

I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] your idea Nicky love -- in fact, let me add (one more thing before I slumber [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]):

5. You think of Charlie's garage every time you drink a Coke
6. You wish you had school with no parents all year 'round
7. You're singing "Six Pacs" every other minute of the day
8. You start photographing random things in a desperate attempt to channel Hamilton
9. You have an inane desire to buy a Harley
10. At a restaurant, you think the word "fin" automatically means the knowledge-dispensing teacher from Rawley
11. You gravitate towards cotillions
12. Ju-Ju Bees are a part of your daily diet
13. You go on random road trips asking different people if they're your real father
14. You've feng-shui'd your room
15. You like sleeping in abandoned wood cabins
16. You wish your parents ran a prep school like Rawley just so you could attend for free
17. You want to experiment with different methods of gas-pumping
18. You read the word "gray" and start humming "This Year's Love"
19. You mouth all the lines along with the characters whenever you rewatch the eps
20. You gravitate towards drive-ins
21. You start calling your friends "townies" and "rich Rawley snobs" for no apparent reason
22. You contemplate and envision daily the perfect way to mame and annihilate each and every CEO at the WB for cancelling YA
23. Your first thoughts upon hearing any of the characters' names elsewhere go straight to the show
24. Beer makes you think of The Getaway People
25. Reading the title "Green Eggs 'N Ham" makes you want Hamilton with a side of green eggs

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Be kind...I know I suck... [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

**ETA**: Sorry about the #5 discrepancy. My list took a while to populate, and at the time Peetch hadn't posted. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 03-26-2004: Message edited .:NiennaValandil:. ]

Janine || [ @FF.net ] [ @AO3.org ] [ @WP.com ]