View Single Post
Old 10-01-2009, 10:16 PM
Taryn74
Addicted Fan

Well hubby and I made it up through Fear Itself tonight, so I'm going to try to get all my comments in on the rest of the eps that have rewatch threads up.

Everwood Confidential. Boy, what a clunker. I think sick Delia bossing Andy around (and then Andy paying her back, hee) was probably my favorite part.

ITA that Andy was being a good parent by not letting Ephram go to the bar unchaperoned. Since we shortly find out that recommending hanging out at a bar to a 15 year old is the least of Matt's inappropriate behavior, I'm really not sure what point they were trying to make with Andy retracting that one. Whatever. At least Ephram and Laynie really did behave themselves instead of ending up getting drunk or something after Andy left. That would have really ticked me off.

Did anyone else kinda think Laynie may have been making up the story about Colin planning to break up with Amy, just to see how Ephram would respond? Or at the very least, exaggerating it a little bit? Like maybe Colin had confided in her that Amy seemed to be more into their relationship than he was, but he was never actually planning to break it off, but Laynie made it out to be more than it was to Ephram? Maybe it's just because I never was a huge Laynie fan (I think she's ok, but not all that) but I could see her being that sly. At any rate, she sure got a response out of him. Poor Ephram. He was trying so hard.

My favorite poignant throwaway line was when Edna filled Andy in on the Judge's condition and how they used to be friends, and he mentioned that it must be hard on Edna to see him like this. She quietly says "Heartbreaking." Aww. *sniff*

Can I just say how glad I am they finally dropped Brenda? Because she annoys the FIRE out of me. I know that's kind of the point of her character, but ugh. It's overkill every time she's onscreen.

Last edited by Taryn74; 10-01-2009 at 10:31 PM