View Single Post
Old 04-30-2004, 01:50 PM
sumiregusa
Ultimate Fan

Well I'm so glad to be back folks. I'll try to post here more often. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

As far as the ep itself, it remains to be one of my favorites, just 'cause of the hilarity of it all. The whole thing is bloody side-splitting...from Ryder's smart-ass comments (nice pics btw, hubba hubba [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] ), to the petty yet highly entertaining JaHammer fight over salmon and scallops, to Bella, Will and Scout's run-in with Deputy Dewey... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Never ceases to get a rise out of me.

One thing though...well, maybe two or three. The JaHammer fight...let's just sit and analyze shall we?

1.) Jake started it all by laughing a little too damn much at Ham calling her "foxy"...I wouldn't mind being called foxy by him, WTF??? I mean, look at the boy for Christ's sake, you don't argue with a face like that. Sorry. [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img]

2.) Ham did hit her back, but it was way harsh -- "cross-dressing she-men" ( [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img] to MJ)? OUCH!

3.) Jake...Jake Jake Jake Jake Jake, get over your feminist wiles and let the boy pay for the damn check! IT'S FREE FOOD YOU LITTLE INGRATE!...Crikey! [img]smilies/headslap.gif[/img]

Anyway, I had to get that off my chest. Very cute and needed exchange just 'cause it's J/H, but a little pointless.

Loved the Will/Scout/Bella car scene though, especially Scout's comments and facial expressions [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]...not so much feeling the cheesy S/B action with the letter and all that -- don't have to watch that part more than once.

Over all, I give the ep a 4.5 star mark (out of 5), very nicely done, and Jake did look foxy. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

DIALOGUE OF THE MOMENT:

JAKE: Okay. Here's one: Chloe Sevigny or Hilary Swank?
SCOUT: I think, Chloe.
HAMILTON: Nah. Hilary. Definitely Hilary
WILL: Clinton?
HAMILTON: Swank.
WILL: Of course.

The Hamilton...oh the Hamilton... [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

[ 04-30-2004: Message edited The Fifth Element ]

Janine || [ @FF.net ] [ @AO3.org ] [ @WP.com ]