View Single Post
Old 09-25-2009, 09:16 PM
mattia
Passionate Fan

I really liked this episode. the show is really moving along...for anyone who has read the books, I like that they are using some things from them...they are not the same, but I like the similarities...like the vervain in the necklace.
Anyone who has read the books gets the whole Katherine triangle. I like the way they brought it in tonite.
Its clear Stefan started with Elena because of Katherine, but I feel he is starting to have true feelings toward Elena, its not just the similarites between her and katherine anymore.

I loved the last scene with Damon in Elena's room, touching her face. IT shows that he still does have human feelings, although I think he still sees Elena purely as katherine. I like his character in that he is bad, evil, yet there is more to him than that. I really like seeing him be 3-dimentional. HE can be bad, yet interesting and a bit sympathetic at the same time.

Bonnie is ok. I liked her better in the books...I am tired of, "my powers, my powers!"
I think Caroline is going to be a very interesting character to watch evolve.
I like Matt, much more than I thought I would.
Jeremy and Vicki are ok. They have a decent story, and as long as they dont take up too much time, I am cool with their storyline.

BTW, that means by the way......(oh Damon, that was funny!!)

Happy to see no parents!! I hate teen shows with too many boring parents.
I was surprised they killed off Tanner already. I had hoped it would be more like the books.

really like stefan and elena pairing. they grow on me every episode. they have great chemistry. I can't wait to watch them get more involved.

I actually think the entire cast works so well together. That is a rare thing and I love it. This episode had a lot of really good character content. total thumbs up