View Single Post
Old 09-25-2009, 12:31 PM
Chastidy
Elite Fan

I liked this episode more but I still feel that in general the show doesn't seem to have any sort of direction.

Elena was pretty cool tonight. She's coming into her own. I like her and Stefan. I don;t love them but I do see the attraction and chemistry.

Stefan seemed livelier tonight. His banter with Elena was cute and his scenes with Damon were as always awesome.

While I love Damon and thought Iam was great with the humanity bits. I'm not becoming invested in a killin machine so I don't think I'll be shipping him and Elena. I like them for snarky comments though. Slap was awesome. Plus his scenes with Caroline made me laugh.

Bonnie didn't interest me until the end. Now she's somewhat intriguing.

Jeremy was acting like a tool tonight and I say that as a fan. His obsession with Vicki is annoying seeing as she's clearly not worth it and his mopey and moany attitude has gotten so old.

I'm not going to like Vicki at all. She's bringing Jeremy down and her poor me attitude is old. Her and Tyler are the weakest links in an already overcrowded cast.

If they're not going to give Tyler any redeemable qualities such as being a good friend to Matt or I don't know, anything besides propping Vicki and Jeremy then let him go too.

Matt is nice. I really like him actually. He's the all around good guy and I personally would like to know why he is bff's with Tyler if he's such an ass...

Caroline makes me laugh. Her scenes with Damon were hilarious. Did he eat her or just taste or what though?

I'm kind of sad the teacher died.....

My Tumblr
My Twitter