View Single Post
Old 09-16-2009, 10:13 PM
Taryn74
Addicted Fan

Hubby and I rewatched this one tonight.

I wish I could decide how I felt about the Daniel/Marty storyline. On one hand, it's cheesy and kind of stupid and Daniel's character is really cliche (Grizzly Adams, much?) but on the other hand, the actor playing Daniel manages to make it work on his end.

The ending monologue = love. Bright as a lovable oaf is perfection. Delia as a wood sprite playing under Edna's shadow made me tear up, I don't even know why. Irv as the wizard who knows how to tame the wild beasts (hee!!!!) made me laugh.

What a fantastic job Harold did with his little speech to Amy. "What you cannot do is remain true to more than one person." Well done.

Poor Ephram, he really thought things were finally moving forward for him and Amy, and then...no.

Delia, oh my heart. It breaks. I kinda think Vivien overdid the anger at the dinner a bit, I think it would have played out better if she were more sad than angry, but still. What a scene. I love that Nina just pretty much stood Andy down when he thought he needed to be the disciplinarian right then, because she knew that's not what Delia needed in that moment.

The look on Ephram's face when Andy sat down to record his best memory was just so lovely. I think he was a bit overwhelmed there. I know I was.

Andy: "Can I have my credit card back now?" Hee.